Piezoelectric ignition & Durable Material: The camp stove is made of high-quality stainless steel with high wear resistance, strong oxidation resistance and long service life. Its three fixed feet have strong stability.
Prefect for Outdoor activites: Mini Gas stove is easy to carry when you go hiking ,campign , mountaineering etc.
Portable and Foldable: With a compact size, this camp stove is lightweight and collapsible, we provide a case so that it’s easy to carry out and great for travel and camping.
Compatible with 2 Kinds of Gas Canister: Our camping stove is not only compatible with butane camping fuel gas canister, but also compatible with 7/16 threaded menbutone/butane-propane blend tank (EN 417) (You need to use the camping stove adapter which we provided).
- Product Name: Camping Gas Burner/Gas Cooker
- Material: Stainless Steel/Copper Aluminum
- Use for: Outdoor/Tourism/Hiking/Camping
- Type: Camping Equipment/Camping Supplies
- Applicable Season: 4 Seasons
- Power: 3500W
- Gas Consumption: 50-100g/h
- Opening Size: 6.3*3.15in
- Folded Size: 3.26*3.15in
- Packing Box Size: 3.54*3.54*3.94in
- Stove Weight: 266g/9.38oz
- Total Weight: 323g/11.39oz
How to Install:
- Step 1: Rotate cookware support arms by pushing on the support arm with a tab.
- Step 2: Rotate the arms around the burner until all arms are spaced approximately 90o apart.
- Step 3: Close Gas adjustment valve, turn gas adjustment handle clockwise to fully close valve.
- Step 4: Mount Burner on fuel canister, screw burner into the threaded hole of the fuel canister. Be sure to tighten fully to prevent gas leaks.
- Step 5: Flip extension arms outward to expand the surface to maximum size.
- Step 6: Unscrew the gas valve (count clockwise) about 3-4 turns to turn on the gas.
- Step 5: Push the red button to ignite the burner. Use the gas to increase (counterclockwise) or decrease (clockwise) heat to the desired setting.
- Step 8: To turn off burner close the adjustment valve clockwise until gas is off.
- If you add the camping stove adapter, you should unscrew the adapter from the 1LB propane tank and not the stove from the adapter.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.